Saturday, July 23, 2011

We've been a little busy

Yes, it has been an entire month since my last post. The past 30 days have flown by and the days have been packed with work, anniversary celebrations, a vacation, finishing up hay season, trying to stay cool in this scorching July heat, and spending time with visiting relatives. In the wake of all of these events the blog did get neglected, and I do apologize for not keeping you updated with what has been happening.

I have many things to report on and I will be sharing those things in the next few days. You can look forward to a post on wrapping up hay season, a flood update, how the crops are looking, and a vacation post.

Thanks for being patient with me the past month, and I promise I won't let a whole month go by between posts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...